Okay where do I start?

From: Paul Schmidt <paul_at_tricattechnologies.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:12:14 GMT

Dear NG:

One of my clients decided he wants to use Oracle, since I am not an Oracle expert, I have some questions.

  1. My server runs Redhat 6.1 (Cartman), yeah I know that's old, so is the machine it runs on. My client runs NetWare 4.11 so can I reasonably expect that an application developed (using the Windows Client) using a Linux server, will run on a NetWare server, without causing problems.
  2. I live in Canada,.does anyone know where I can get a CD copy of the downloadable version, without downloading it, don't recommend the Oracle Store, it doesn't work from outside the US, and I don't have a T1 available to download it.

Thanks.

Paul Received on Tue Jun 19 2001 - 16:12:14 CDT