Re: Okay where do I start?

From: Andrew Hardy <nobody_at_spam.from.news.AdvanticaTech.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:36:17 +0100

"Paul Schmidt" <paul_at_tricattechnologies.com> wrote in message news:3b2fb830.23977167_at_news.interlog.com...
> 2) I live in Canada,.does anyone know where I can get a CD copy of
> the downloadable version, without downloading it, don't recommend the
> Oracle Store, it doesn't work from outside the US, and I don't have a
> T1 available to download it.

You could follow the advice of the Oracle Store "To place an order outside the United States, please call your local Oracle sales office". For Canada, details at http://www.oracle.com/ca-en/corporate/index.html?offices.html and http://www.oracle.com/ca-fr/corporate/index.html?offices.html .

Andy Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 10:36:17 CDT