Re: Oracle server 8.1.7

From: Fred Pierce <fpierce_at_avialantic.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:28:52 -0400

Yes - I've often thought about posting a question but my terror of the Pirahnas is too great 8-)

What ever happened to "there's no such thing as a stupid question?"

fdp

Fred Pierce (DNRC) Oracle/Sybase DBA
www.Avialantic.com fpierce_at_avialantic.com MAAM Planes, Trains & Automobiles Transportation Show Sept. 22-23 2001 www.maam.org/transhow.html
World Airshow News - www.wanews.com