cannot see table definition using client software

From: NYT <yaoteck_at_singtel.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:45:54 +0800

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea on this.

I have created a table (abc) using sqlplus in unix using the system manager a/c? I have checked that the table is created and I have loaded in some data. All these work fine

The problem is when I installed a client software that uses the ODBC (oracle driver). I cannot see that table (abc). I could see the rest of the system default table installed in oracle. Please advise me.

Thanks
YT Received on Sun Jun 03 2001 - 22:45:54 CDT