Re: Menus on Personal Edition(win2000/NT)

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 22:18:52 -0700

peter wrote:

> I installed Oracle 8i for Window2000/NT Personal Edition on PC. There are
> many menus on Oracle but I can not find menus on Personal Edition. Could you
> please
> recomend some good user menu on Personal Edition, especially for
> Windows2000/NT
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

Any menu with SQL*Plus is all you need. Because all you should need if you performed a good installation is SQL*Plus.

But please ... get a book and read it before you start hacking. If you don't you will hate Oracle and Oracle will return the favor.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Mon Jun 04 2001 - 00:18:52 CDT