Form data load slow than usual?

From: <yliu_at_creighton.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 14:45:47 -0500

Hi there all the Oracle experts:

We have a Oracle 7.3 database with Forms 3.0. on HP Unix. It works quite well. Usually it just takes seconds to get the Form data loaded. However, this morning it takes 2 minutes just to load data into the Forms. At first, we thought it was too many users on the systems so we termed quite a few inactive users. However, it did not get better. Our DBA thought maybe the indexes on the underlying table went bad? Does anyone have any ideas what is going on? Any insight is welcomed.

Best regards,

Young Received on Tue May 01 2001 - 14:45:47 CDT