Re: I am lost ...

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:41:44 GMT

Depends on exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

For newbies to Oracle, I strongly recommend O'Reilly "Oracle Essentials - Oracle8 and Oracle8i" by Greenwald, Stackowiak and Stern / ISBN 1-56592-708-7

Sorry, but RTFM is really the only way. The above book is the gentlest one I've run across.
/Hans