WebDB install question/OAS

From: Kat <kaford_at_swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:09:55 -0500

Oracle 8.0.5.2.1 on Solaris. Oracle Application Server 4.0.8.1 on NT4 running a canned web app. Does/should WebDB get installed on the same server as the database, or on the server with OAS? I know it can be added as a pl/sql cartridge to OAS. I thought WebDB installs into an existing db. Guess I am getting confused. Received on Fri Apr 20 2001 - 14:09:55 CDT