iFS versioning question.

From: Gary Fowler <grfowler_at_mmm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:43:52 -0600

I am looking into using the Oracle Internet File System and I am very interested in is file versioning facility. My question concerns how the versioning is implemented. Is the latest version of a document stored and then deltas applied to reconstruct previous versions like RCS does it, or is each full revision stored.

Thanks in advance,
Gary Fowler
grfowler_at_mmm.com Received on Fri Apr 20 2001 - 15:43:52 CDT