Re: explain plan

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:24:17 +0100

This may be the result of upgrades.
PLAN_TABLE has changed over time,
so the version that exists in your database may not be the version that is fully up to date for your database.

Look at $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/utlxplan.sql for the latest creation script and compare.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases
Publishers:  Addison-Wesley

Reviews at: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html

<3adedc19$0$20636$4dbef881_at_businessnews.de.uu.net>...