Re: Import Tables

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 05:06:10 -0700

Hi,

Oracle ships Migration Assistant for Access.

But if you choose to create a text file use CSV format instead of TAB. There are many examples of control files for this format in Oracle docs . If you are not experienced in SQL Loader it is difficult to create control file for TAB delimited file. There are no examples.

I recommend you to have a look at our tool Chyfo (http://www.ispirer.com/chyfo.html). It generates text files (CSV, TAB, fixed length), CREATE TABLE scripts and control files for SQL Loader.

Best regards, Dmitry.