Re: Import Tables

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:35:41 +0100

For at least access there is the oracle migration utility which ships with the product. This product also supports sybase and sql server. For generic 3rd party databases you will in general need to spec the tables and isert or load the data. But then going from a flat file system to an rdbms is an effort in itself.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA