Import Tables

From: Corey Jackson <jackson_at_oafa.pitt.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:15:44 -0500

OK, I'm a newbie with Oracle, I'm using 8i, Personal Edition....

Can I import tables from another format (Access, ODBC) without creating the table first in Oracle, exporting it to a tab-delimited format, and then importing it like that. MS Access would create the table, import the data in 1 step. Can Oracle 8i do it or is their an utility that will do it for me?

Thanks,
Corey Received on Fri Mar 30 2001 - 12:15:44 CST