Are there any copyright restrictions on scott/tiger?

From: Lars Reineke <reineke_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:24:27 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to write a kind of "Beginner's Introduction to SQL".

Because many people already have installed the demo tables of scott/tiger, I want to deal with these tables.

On the other hand, not everyone has an Oracle RDBMS available, so want to focus "mySQL" instead.

My question is: Are there any legal restrictions on using the scott/tiger-tables for this project?

I already built a demobld.mysql, but I hesitate to publish it for legal reasons.

--
Lars Reineke