Re: SSL & PL/SQL

From: Joseph Ranseth <webmaster_at_NOSPAM.worldcupfishing.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:53:19 -0600

Thanks guys....
I just met with the Oracle rep this morning, and he tried to sell me almost a million dollars in software to get things going, including 9i, IAS, iStore, iPayment, etc. I'll have to continue researching the pl/sql aspect of it, b/c we don't have - imho - enough time to implement all of those ideas before our desired launch date.
Thanks again,

--
Joseph Ranseth - Webmaster
World Cup Fishing