Installation error

From: Michael971 <michael971_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:23:03 -0800

I have a version of Personal Oracle 8 that I am re-installing on my PC which I have upgraded from Windows 98 to Windows 2000. I get an error
Analyzing dependencies
SQL*NET Client
Stopsrv.vf[78] Type mismatch in argument 0 when calling 'contains'

Stopsrv.vf[78] String expected when 'LIST' found

can I edit the Stopsrc.vrf file to correct this problem. Michael971_at_hotmail.com Received on Tue Jan 30 2001 - 20:23:03 CST