Newbie can't tell up from down!

From: MadG <patrick4133_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:48:18 GMT

Newbie back for more!

When I use the following command to view user constraints It gives me an error,
a little help?

Please and Thank-you.

describe user_constraints select check_ctip, search_condition from user_constraints where table_name = 'TEXTBOOK';

Also does anyone know of a couple of good reference web sites so I don't have to bother you guys?

Thanks,

Pat Received on Mon Jan 29 2001 - 17:48:18 CST