Connect by - document / description is available

From: Anders Karbæk <akarb_at_xinfo.dk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:10:45 GMT

Hello (oracle) world
I'm interested in the command connect-by and have some notes about that

interesting command. However some of my collegues say's that they would

like to see that, so if you look at my homepage www.xinfo.dk/teknik/index.htm
you are only one click away from downloading (as zip-files)a free documentation of this command and many of it's uses, including scripts

for the example covered in the documentation. Anders.

-Sorry for taking your time, but I hope I will be excused as it is free