Re: listener auto-start question for SUN Solaris

From: \(\(\( RRCdesign \)\)\) <reru_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 21:08:47 +0100

No warranty ;-) This is done by heart and it was quite some time ago .... (consider it a clue)

Somewhere in a sub-directory of /etc (is it /etc/init.rc2 ?) you'll find files like : S24xxx, S25xxxx, S28xxx,.... These start your various UNIX processes. Find the ones that start your network. Then create a new
file with a higher (higher number starts later) UNIQUE number in it's name Ex.: S27listener (27 MUST be unique in this directory) Inside the file, you can give the start-command (Something like : lsnctrl start).
Now change your runlevel to test it: telinit s and telinit 3 There's a similar way to stop it.
Good Luck

"Anton G. Sokolovsky" <me_at_dgraf.eu.org> schreef in bericht news:951df4$6hn$1_at_alice.infopulse.kiev.ua...
> Hie !
>
> I would appreciate if someone can give me a clue on how to auto-start
> listener when OS boots.
> I have found similar information on how to start DB-instance in
 Installation