listener auto-start question for SUN Solaris

From: Anton G. Sokolovsky <me_at_dgraf.eu.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:23:40 +0200

Hie !

I would appreciate if someone can give me a clue on how to auto-start listener when OS boots.
I have found similar information on how to start DB-instance in Installation guide, but there is no info on how to start listeners.

thanks in aadvance,

--
-=-
Anton G. Sokolovsky

Software Developer / System Administrator
Infopulse-Ukraine Ltd
Kiev, Ukraine
Phone: +380 44 4579523
Cellular: +380 67 2322700