Newbie

From: Dan <trust_at_mysincere.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:15:20 -0500

I am considering a career change and am very interested in the OCP DBA path. I am a newbie. No Oracle experience (or access to a server/database) and no real programming or network experience. Can someone offer some guidance on how to get started? How to obtain experience, best training (Oracle U., Sylvan, etc) and any other advice would be much appreciated.

Please email me at bdhanse_at_attglobal.net . Thanks much!

Dan Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 13:15:20 CST