EDI/e-Commerce Gateway - training questions

From: Abomb <kc7kmp_at_arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:43:35 GMT

Looking to get good information regarding:

I need to implement a common interface to process XML/EDI data into Oracle 11i and I've
been told the the the <old> EDI Gateway is now the <new> e-Commerce Gateway.
My management has a big issue with Oracle stating that they will no longer be supporting the
EDI gateway but I'm thinking <hoping!> that this would be a logical statement to make given that
the e-Commerce gateway can/will support both EDI and XML exchanges...

Appreciate any information,

Tempe AZ

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Jan 12 2001 - 14:43:35 CST