Urgent..Help me Please

From: Lok <lokchan_at_broadway-ps.com.hk>
Date: 10 Jan 2001 04:04:25 +0100

Hello,
  I would like to ask a question about SQL * Plus Script.   I have generated a report by using SQL * Plus .   I also use "compute sum" command to compute the total of some columns as below:

Clear computes
compute sum label 'Total:' of Stock_value on report compute sum label 'Total:' of sales_value on report

Now i face a problem about this 'compute sum' command. one of the column's total is depending on the total of others two column. Say for example,
A column called Stock Ratio 's total requires to use below formula to calculate instead of using 'compute' command: total of stock value / total of sales value.

I want to know how to make the total column of stock ratio to be printed out by this formula.

Thx a lot for your help.

  Lok

--
Posted from [210.176.238.34]