Re: Dynamicly build Cursor

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:57:02 +0100

You'll need Native Dynamic SQL as available in Oracle 8i. In Oracle 8.0 you have to resolve this by using the dbms_sql package. As the terminal release for 8i has been announced (and 8.0.6 is already the terminal release for 8.0) I would try to upgrade asap.
BTW, you are two major releases behind with Forms, you may want to check whether Forms 5 is still supported.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA