query tool?

From: Jonathan Crabtree <crabtree_at_pcbi.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 14:41:06 -0500

I work in the Center for Bioinformatics at the Univ. of Penn. We recently migrated our database from Sybase to Oracle (Sun Solaris OS) and need to find a better query tool than sqlplus. We were using data work bench and would like to have that sort of functionality, specifically result presentation, query history, and ability to save results to files. Has anyone had this experience and been able to find a good Unix based tool ?

Please either respond to the news group or to pinney_at_pcbi.upenn.edu

Thanks for any help.                                         -DP