Re: Snooping the SQL issued by a client app

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:37:38 +0100

Hi

server side tracing may well be easiest in this situation ( or rewrite the app if that is possible to include a call to DBMS_SESSION.SET_SQL_TRACE Alternatively if the prog runs for long enough then you might have time to issue the call to dbms_system before your session hits the table.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA