Re: Snooping the SQL issued by a client app

From: CUJimmy <public_at_asd-group.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:05:12 GMT

But the program in question just runs, grabs some data (and writes it to disk files) and ends. It isnt interactive (sorry if I didnt make this clear). Hence I'm dubious about whether this would work. Wouldnt turning on the Server's tracing (by config files) be the only way to do it?

Thanks again for your help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 07:05:12 CDT