Re: Can anyone explain what is this mean?

From: GP Morin <gmorin_at_iname.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:58:34 GMT

Looks like this DB is distributed, and during some update (transaction 8.4.45262), a communications error occurred. As a result, the 2-Phase-Commit (2PC) didn't complete, causing the transaction to rollback. Once the communications error clears, the DBs should properly synchronize - with the transaction rolled back in all DBs.

Gpm
Systems Architect