Re: oracle beginners

From: <oradba_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:48:14 GMT

Which -of course- was exactly what I intended. Initially I was considering the use of that famous four letter acronym. I didn't intend to insult anyone, I am a christian myself, and I do believe it is not forbidden to make jokes about my religion and/or to use religious terms in making jokes. Life would be truly boring without it. I apologize if I offended anyone.
And yes, I do agree, that people, who don't read anything, are a growing problem in Oracle newsgroups.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

In article <39e724cb$1_at_rpc1284.daytonoh.ncr.com>,   "Jim Gregory" <JG200024_at_NCR.com> wrote:
> Hey, can we lighten up here? Just because we're DBA's or developers
 doesn't
> mean we cannot have a sense of humor. I found Sybrand's comments a
 very
> humorous way to illustrate a growing problem with some of the
 questions
> found here.
>
> I certainly did not take it in any literal sense as a religious
 commentary

> If we cannot laugh at ourselves we need to find another occupation
 that we
> don't get obsessed with.
>
> --
> Jim Gregory
> Principal Consultant for Keane, Inc.
> Currently assigned to NCR
> "Opinions are my own and do not reflect
> those of Keane or my clients"
> Brad Strong <brad.strong_at_autodesk.com> wrote in message
> > Jerome,
> > No, haven't smoked anything for years. Simply asking that we keep
 technology
> > and spirituality separate.
> >
> > Interesting imagination you have, though.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Brad
> >

> > "Jerome Gransac" <jgransac_at_kedros.com> wrote in message
> > > Are you smoking sheets, fitted carpet or something like that ?
> > >

> > > Sorry for this but it bothers me.

 Manual",
 there

 program,