Re: oracle beginners

From: Noodles <noodles_at_aol.com>
Date: 16 Oct 2000 01:20:25 GMT

Thanks Jim. At last a voice of reason... crying in the wilderness, but at least a voice of reason. :)

I agree fully in laughing at ourselves. Let's face it, how many of us have created Oracle objects with spaces or control characters in the name and then wonder why we can't access them.

Maybe it's that whole typing thing that's important.

Cliff Received on Sun Oct 15 2000 - 20:20:25 CDT