Re: Problems after WebDb site import

From: Andreas Wenzel <a.wenzel_at_aon.at>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 20:32:35 +0100

In article <8rkm4k$89s$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>, Alessandro Nazzani <alexnsb_at_tin.it> wrote:

> 1) when I connect to WebDb home page and start the Create Site Wizard,
> I don't find any trace of this site (that is, if I try to List the
> Existing Sites no matches are found);
>
> Any ideas?

Only to problem 1!
With the current version of WebDB (2.2) there is a big problem, if you're using two different instances, one for development, one for production. If you want to see your components on the production WebDB (not site), you must import the tables from the development system, where webdb is installed. But that's a bad choice.
Better is, to view the specification of your components, go to the development side.

--
GnuPG ID   : 74772303
Fingerprint: 7183 A83C C582 040A 40CA  F985 2C4C 19B8 7477 2303