Problems after WebDb site import

From: Alessandro Nazzani <alexnsb_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 14:04:10 GMT

Hi all.

I have successfully moved a site built with WebDb from my development PC to our WebServer. Now I can connect from the Internet to its home page and see all the docs properly.

I have two little(?) problems:

  1. when I connect to WebDb home page and start the Create Site Wizard, I don't find any trace of this site (that is, if I try to List the Existing Sites no matches are found);
  2. in the sbimport.log I found some errors like:

IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 6550:

 "BEGIN  "
 "ctxsys.driimp.create_index('FILE_INDEX','WWV_DOCUMENT$',USER,"
 "'NAME','1','CONTENT','24',"
 "'0','307','8130','308',"
 "NULL, NULL, NULL );"

.
.
.

The explanation I have found in MetaLink libraries is that "Intermedia doesn't support FROMUSER / TOUSER syntax with import" and the suggested workaround is to create the index manually. I went then to the Search Manager page of the site and selected the interMedia Text tab, but got the message: "Error 30545: interMedia Text is not installed". I took the Oracle 8.1.6.0.0 CD, launched the Installer and discovered that interMedia was among the Installed Products list. I removed and reinstalled it (Custom Install / Oracle Product Options / Oracle interMedia 8.1.6.0.0 - no Sub-options selected) but the problem is still there.

Any ideas?

TIA, Alessandro.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 06 2000 - 09:04:10 CDT