Re: NT + Oracle = timebomb?

From: Jerry <america_at_usa.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:10:05 -0500

Totally False; I worked with two different companies that Had Oracle 8.0.5 installed on NT 4.0 with between 50 and 100 users. Both system were integrated into a larger corporate wan with most of the users connecting remotely form other cities. While there are the normal day to day problems that any system might encounter, I would say that in my experience that Oracle running on NT in Rock Solid.