Newbie on Oracle 8i: can't execute a query.

From: Jerome Gransac <jgransac_at_kedros.com>
Date: 2000/09/20

Hi to all,

I migrate an Access Base to Oracle 8i.
I use a DNS file , the migration is done by ODBC: eveything seems to be ok.

With a Sql Explorer tool, I can see my tables (fields and definitions, indexes are OK), but I can not execute any query (simple as possible: select * from mytable).
I have this message:

ORA-00942: Table ou vue inexistante (table or view does not exist) Error detected at position #:55

What is the problem?
The fields and tables names are in lower case: is there a problem with that ?

Many thx in advance Received on Wed Sep 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT