Re: Asking for "BITAND" Function

From: Tim Chew <twchew_at_raspberry.mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:08:32 -0400

Right, sometime during the twenty four hour period of Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:21:25 +0800, the fingers of CrasherZ did thusly type:

>I would like to ask about a function called BITAND.
>What is that useage of that function and what is the spec. of that?
>
>Thanks for all export!
>
>Andy

I would recommend you send your question to the Internet Oracle support team. You may email them at oracle_at_cs.indiana.edu Use the words "Tell Me" in the subject line, and make sure your question appears in the body.

Occasionally, the program may return a question to you. This is just a glitch, you can ignore it.

--

HRH Prince Timothy T. W. Chew, Duke of North Hills
Full Time Oracle Priest and Professional Giver of Bad Advice

Blow a raspberry to e-mail me.