Universal Installer under Windows Millennium Edition

From: Jim Marinis <jmarinis_at_pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:53:38 GMT

Is it my imagination, or are very few people installing Oracle under WinME? I've seen it mentioned a couple of times, but I find it hard to believe this isn't a more significant situation than it seems in the newsgroups. Someone said that 8.1.6 is supported under WinME, but the installer chokes every time I try to use it. Am I looking in the wrong place, or do I just have to wait for 8.1.7 and hope it works?

Thanks for any light you have to shead on this problem.

Jim Marinis
jmarinis_at_pobox.com Received on Wed Sep 13 2000 - 20:53:38 CDT