Where can I find the description of an ORA Error number !!

From: Kevin LEE <klee_at_esec.com.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:15:58 +1100

Hi all:

    I have the following error mesg from the oracle database:

ORA-01654: unable to extend index KLEE.SYS_C001410 by 315 in tablespace SYSTEM     I suspect the above erreor is due to my table is reached to it full size and cannot accept any new data.

I want to known where can I find the exact description of ORA-01654: on line ???

Thanks,

    Kevin

Kevin LEE Software Architect - Security Management Service eSec Limited "Protecting Your e-Business" Tel: +61 3 8371 5300 +61 3 8371 5378 (direct) Fax: +61 3 8371 5339 Web: http://www.esec.com.au