SQL Script to execute through code

From: Mike Shoemaker <mikes_at_impacttech.com>
Date: 2000/08/11

Hello all

I have a sql script that creates several sequences, tables, triggers, and constraints. I can run the script in SQL Plus no problem. Know I want to do a SQLEXECUTE on the contents of the script. I would like some suggestions on how to parse the file. I have been thinking of capturing char by char until I reach a ";" and then execute that portion. The only problem is that triggers don't work then. Must I end every statement with a ;?

Thanks in advance

Mike Received on Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT