Execute SQL Script through code

From: Sick of your posts <sick_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:00:50 -0500

I have a sql script that creates several sequences, tables, triggers, and constraints. I can run the script in SQL Plus no problem. Now I want to do a CDatabase.SQLEXECUTE() on the contents of the script. I would like some
suggestions on how to parse the file. I have been thinking of capturing char by char until I reach a ";" and then execute that portion. The only problem is that triggers don't work then. Must I end every statement with a ;? I have also thought of providing a token between each executable portion of the script. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

 Mike Received on Thu Aug 17 2000 - 15:00:50 CDT