Re: Oracle Apps Pick Release

From: Chuck Rizzio <carizzio_at_snet.net>
Date: 2000/08/04

Jeb... We've done this type of thing by creating a custom "Request Set". Basically, create a new request set (through Oracle Apps) and add the Pick Release Report as the first program then your custom report after it. It's been a while since I have done this so I don't recall the exact steps. Email me at mailto:carizzio_at_hotmail.com if you have questions.

Hope this helps...
Chuck