Oracle Apps Pick Release

From: Jeb <Jebaba_at_msn.com>
Date: 2000/08/01

I have a custom report which I need to have Auto-print after the Pick Release report prints. Can anyone tell me how to set it up? I am under the understanding that it is only achieveable through SQL, which is not a problem, but I can't figure out which tables need to be hit. Received on Tue Aug 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT