create table option

From: Laurent de Lasteyrie <lasteyrie_at_iname.com>
Date: 2000/08/01

        I have a table with a number that must inscrease automaticaly
(it's a code) and must be a primary key, i've tried to do :

        Create Table Edit
(CE Counter CONSTRAINT PrimaryKey PRIMARY Key,Nom_ Char(20));

        That work in other language but not in oracle. does anyone can help me telling me how to do the same in Oracle.

        Thank's in advance.

--
Laurent de Lasteyrie
lasteyrie_at_iname.com