Oracle on Linux, how reliable?

From: Dennis G. Allard <allard_at_oceanpark.com>
Date: 2000/07/03

Are there any good testimonials as to how well Oracle 8 (or 8i) performs on Linux, especially as regards reliability compared to Solaris? What about performance?

Any opinions or pointers to opinions would be appreciated. I will post a summary of feedback I obtain if it is of sufficient quantity and quality.

regards,
Dennis

--
Dennis G. Allard                               telephone: 1.310.399.4740
Ocean Park Software                                 http://oceanpark.com