Re: windows and Oracle?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/06/08

Oracle Server and Oracle Enterprise Edition only run on NT. Oracle 8.1.6 is the only version *certified* for win 2000 Personal Oracle runs on win98 too.
AFAIK 8.0.4 has been desupported, get in touch with Oracle about this. The most recent versions are 8.0.6 and 8.1.6

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

the sheik <lekimNOleSPAM_at_bellsouth.net.invalid> schreef in berichtnieuws 2f3e6ba4.1610f61b_at_usw-ex0104-028.remarq.com...