Problems installing Personal Oracle on Windows 95

From: S Speers <Speers_at_logica.com>
Date: 2000/06/08

I'm having trouble installing Personal Oracle on my Windows 95 machine. I've tried a couple of times. At the end of the installation I get a page fault in MSVCRT.DLL.

I did try a different version of this DLL and tried installing on a second machine but got the same problem.

Has anyone else had this and found out the cause? The installer won't run and so I don't know how to uninstall the software. Received on Thu Jun 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT