Where can I get Oracle8 manuals/documentation ?

From: Dieter Rohlfing <320003300523_at_t-online.de>
Date: 2000/05/06

Hello everybody,

last year I've bought from Suse a CDROM with Oracle 8.0.5 for Linux. This CDROM only contains 3 documents:
- Oracle8 Release Note for Linux

Now I'm on the search for further Oracle8 manuals/documentation. Specially I'm interested in the following manuals:
- Oracle8 Administrator's Guide

I've already been on http://technet.oracle.com (as a registered user) and have only found the 3 manuals from my CDROM (besides of manuals for other operating systems).

Last year I've worked in a company, where they had all OS-independent Oracle manuals on a CDROM (that was for Oracle 7.3). That is just, what I'm interested in, either to download or to buy as a CDROM. Of course, everything for Oracle8.

Can anybody help and give me some hints or links? TIA.

Or, as an alternative: can anybody recommend good books, which cover the same area as the above mentioned manuals?

Dieter Rohlfing Received on Sat May 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT