Re: Code Sharing: How can I use one set of stored procedures with two sets of data?

From: Wm. G. Urquhart <william_at_devnet-uk.net>
Date: 2000/04/26

Have you considered putting all the Procs into a package, pinning it to the SGA and then using a remote link?

In article <956656288.764597_at_gamma.star.spb.ru>, Sergey_at_STAR.SPb.ru says...

--
Regards,

William.

EuroNet*Internet BV, http://www.euronet.nl/
Wm. G. Urquhart, Oracle DBA
Muiderstraat 1, Postbus 11095, 1001 GB Amsterdam
T:+31 20 5355263, F:+31 20 5355400, E: williamu_at_nl.euro.net
M:+31 06 28206038 ICQ: 56047340