Code Sharing: How can I use one set of stored procedures with two sets of data?

From: Sergey Yurkevich <Sergey_at_STAR.SPb.ru>
Date: 2000/04/25

Hello

I have a set of stored procedures and packages which are used through OLE DB.
They process data from a set of tables.
I'd like to fill in the tables in two different ways. I create two users, two sets of tables and fill in the tables. Can I configure ORACLE 8.05 to support both types of fillings and use only one copy of the code?

Thank your in advance
Sergey
<sergey_at_star.spb.ru> Received on Tue Apr 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT