Re: PLEASE HELP !!

From: Dominator <dominator2_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/04/24

Okay...

good to know this newsgroup has subscribers with their egos bigger than their brains.

I didn't ask for anyone to do my homework.

Nor did i ever mention wanting to work in any place doing anything as boring as database management. It's a unit I think is useful, but not something I would like to do for a living

The purpose of my original post was to see if there was anyone out there who could help me gain a few marks by getting an advantage over other students by obtaining rare resources.

I'm sure there are some people on the group who are well educated on these things, and could supply help.

But instead, I get 2 responses from people who think they're "kings" and don't want to help others, coz that might make me appear smarter than they are.

Get a life.

Thanks for your help....really.

P.S. Every book on Databases from my uni and Curtin have been booked out for 2 months, and the copies were stolen from Closed Reserve, and Over the Easter Break all public libraries are closed.

But I bet you already knew that hey..coz you like know everything.... Received on Mon Apr 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT