Re: PLEASE HELP !!

From: ttrivedi <ttrivedi_at_deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/24

Dominator wrote:

> Okay...
>
> good to know this newsgroup has subscribers with their egos bigger than
> their brains.
>
> I didn't ask for anyone to do my homework.
>
> Nor did i ever mention wanting to work in any place doing anything as boring
> as database management. It's a unit I think is useful, but not something I
> would like to do for a living
>
> The purpose of my original post was to see if there was anyone out there who
> could help me gain a few marks by getting an advantage over other students
> by obtaining rare resources.
>
> I'm sure there are some people on the group who are well educated on these
> things, and could supply help.
>
> But instead, I get 2 responses from people who think they're "kings" and
> don't want to help others, coz that might make me appear smarter than they
> are.
>
> Get a life.
>
> Thanks for your help....really.
>
> P.S. Every book on Databases from my uni and Curtin have been booked out
> for 2 months, and the copies were stolen from Closed Reserve, and Over the
> Easter Break all public libraries are closed.
>
> But I bet you already knew that hey..coz you like know everything....

Alright dude . Check out the data modelling web sites. Give a search on data modelling on Yahoo anbd you should have plenty to keep you occupied. Look on Oracle Underground FAQ etc you should find a lot of stuff. As for the egos stuff why do you think they are here in the first place ? The momment they see a newbie like you their ego grows faster than the lintball in a fat guy's stomach ,however , when they realize that the newbie is

in fact ready to work hard , the same egos disappear faster than a pack of smokes
at an AA meeting. Chill out and hope you get it done.

                                                                    Tapan